Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh crap I'm a duck face

Yesterday a friend sent me this site. As I was laughing and passing it along to my friends, several of them replied back that hey, I should upload some photos to the site because I totally make that face in photos all the time.


Whaaaat?


Ok, ok.... yes, I've been known to take a goofy photo or two. I make faces out of pure uncontested silliness, so it makes sense that an occasional duck face would slip in to my photo galleries. I feel I should clarify that I do not make this face to be sexy, accentuate my cheekbones (fabulous as they are), make my lips pouty or turn you on.


And just to show I'm a good sport and can laugh at myself, I give you my own personal duck face photo gallery:






Yeah, I know. I'm a sexy bitch.... and I can duck face with the best of the best.

2 comments: