Thursday, October 28, 2010

Something to scream about

Sometimes a photo is in fact, worth a thousand words. I was sent one today, and I gotta admit, it made me pause.... then it made me laugh really, really hard.

You see, with Halloween fast approaching many folks are scrambling to get a costume together. An obvious last-minute choice is someone who's been ripped apart by a non-specific superhuman or undead adversary. It's a good one too, I'm a big fan of flesh wounds, check it out:

For those of you interested in going the chewed-up victim or zombie route, let me point you in the right direction. Actually, let me point you in a direction, and you can judge for yourself whether or not you want to go there.

Target would like to help. In fact, you can choose between a variety of ready-made flesh wounds tailored to suit your needs. Including this one (you may want to cover the eyes of your children):

They probably should be selling it in a brown wrapper. Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment