Monday, February 14, 2011

My funny Valentine


Well, it's Valentine's Day, and it's almost over. A lot of you are breathing a sigh of relief, some of you are getting laid, and the rest of you don't care.

All I have to say is, whatever you did today, I hope you laughed. If not, check out this assortment of festive messages and get in a few chuckles before you head to bed. I like to think there is a little something here for everyone:

Yes please.

If the Hoff loves me, all is right with the world.

I included this for my grouchy and cynical readers.

Nothing says I love you quite like defacing public property... an overpass would have been more moving, but this will do in a pinch.

For now.

It's important to be your own kitteh, no matter what the world thinks of you.

You do, right?

This one says it all for me.

This too.

Everyone loves a bacon reference...

... but they love actually receiving bacon more.

Fiery passion should really come with some sort of insulating potholder. This guy may be a little too hard-core for me.

Use good beer for that and we'll talk.

Yes Will Wheaton. I would like to make a Wheaten-Hoff sandwich. I mean, who wouldn't?!?

And my personal favorite:
I just want to slap it and watch the ripples go and go. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment